This is an updated and expanded version of part 3 of this series. It asnwers many questions that have been e-mailed by listeners and readers.
The term ‘Sons of God’ has different meanings in the Old Testament and in the New Testament
There is some confusion regarding the term ‘sons of God’ as used in the Old Testament, and in the New Testament. Let me clarify that this series of articles strictly addresses the subject of the mysterious race of creatures called the ‘sons of God’ in the Old Testament, in Genesis, chapter 6, and in Job, chapter 1,chapter 2 and chapter 38. The New Testament term, the ‘sons of God’, as used by the apostle John and by the apostle Paul refers to the spiritual ‘born again’ children of God. These are the children of God, who because of their faith in Jesus Christ are born of the Spirit of God, and are therefore His spiritual seed. In the Old Testament, ‘sons of God’ is a reference to a race of corporeal beings that are men much like Adam. Adam, a corporeal flesh and blood man was called a ‘son of God’ (Luke 3:38), yet he is not a begotten son like Jesus Christ, and is therefore not the heir of God. So were ‘sons of God’ in the Old Testament, they were not begotten children of God, not His seed, and therefore not His heirs. The ‘sons of God’ of the Old Testament and the New Testament are not the same type of creature, one are flesh and blood, the other are ‘new creatures in Christ’, an entirely new species that did not exist in the Universe prior to the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead. The confusion that reigns on this subject is not in regards to the born again, spiritual ‘sons of God’ of the New Testament but rather the mysterious creatures called the ‘sons of God’ in the Old Testament.
Proof of the existence of Intelligent Life right from the beginning of Creation
In this article I will list a number of Biblical facts to prove the existence of a pre – Adamic race of men on Earth that established the first civilizations on our planet, and possibly spread throughout the galaxy and beyond. I will quote verses of scripture from both the Old and the New Testament, and will then list all the facts that are a part of the Biblical account in these scriptures, followed by what we can infer from these facts. Readers and listeners are encouraged to review carefully and prayerfully what I believe the Bible teaches so that they too can be freed from much error that is prevalent in this field of study. The following verses of scripture from the book of Job, chapter 38:4-7 reveal that intelligent created life has been in existence from the beginning of creation, even before the Earth was formed.
- What we learn from the above verses of scripture are the following facts:
1. The time referred to in these scriptures is the time of the laying of the foundations of the Earth, the time of the very beginning of God’s creation. In the order of God’s creation, intelligent ethereal and corporeal life precedes the creation of the entire Universe, except for The Heaven, which is the abode of God.
2. At this time the ‘morning stars’ sang together. As previously proven in earlier segments of this series, the ‘morning stars’ are ethereal angelic beings.
3. All the ‘sons of God’ shouted for joy. As will be proven in this article, these ‘sons of God’ were men like Adam but predate Adam by eons. Besides the Biblical evidence, all mythologies testify to the existence of prehistoric human civilizations that arose much earlier than Adam. Who were these men that formed these worlds?
4. Nonetheless the presence of the ‘morning stars and ‘sons of God’ proves that intelligent life was indeed present in God’s creation prior to the formation of the Earth.
5. God used exact measurements, created the blueprints for the planet before actually beginning the process of forming the Earth; it was not an instantaneous act. This proves the order of creation that all heavenly bodies did not spring up instantaneously but were formed and fashioned over time to serve specific purposes.
The above scriptures along with Genesis, chapter 2, and Proverbs, chapter 8 also dispel the myth that all God’s creation was formed instantaneously. As in Proverbs 8 these scriptures speak of measurements, of laying of foundations, and the placing of a corner stone that reveal to us that there was a process that was followed in the building of the Earth. The planet was built as all buildings are: first came the plans, and then in time the plans were executed and through a step by step process, described in greater detail in Genesis 1-2 and Proverbs 8, the planet came into existence. As proven in the previous Chronology of Creation and Pre – Adamic civilizations series, the commonly accepted idea that God created the entire Universe simultaneously and instantaneously is a false one.
Were the other planets created as a barren wilderness or were they fitted for habitation?
The planets and heavenly bodies were formed one by one, and not before the plans and designs, including the measurements of each one, were created by God. The Bible speaks a great deal about the process of the formation of the Earth, there is no reason to believe that similar planning and designing would not have preceded the formation of each planet and other heavenly bodies. The reason I mention the detail of the planning that went into the design and formation of the Earth is that it reveals the fact that the planet was not created to be a barren wilderness but rather but rather a fit place of habitation right from the beginning as written in the book of the prophet Isaiah.
So that which applies to the planet Earth must also apply to the other planets in God’s creation. There is no reason to believe that they were created as a barren wilderness; Isaiah 45:18 tells us that the Earth was formed to be INHABITED, this would then mean that the other planets were just as carefully planned, designed and formed as the Earth, and were also meant to be inhabited. I do not wish to belabor the point that I have made many times in the past that the Bible teaches that God has created many worlds (Hebrews 1:2, 11:3), it also teaches there is life in the heavens, not just upon Earth or in God’s Heaven alone (Revelation 12:12).
Biblically speaking there is no place in God’s creation that intelligent life is not to be found, living intelligent creatures, both good and evil, have filled God’s Universe since the very beginning. Hebrews 11:3 tells us God framed worlds, the word ‘frame’ in the original Greek means to make a perfect fit, suitable, such as one should be, deficient in no part. The use of the word ‘frame’ in this scripture would imply a process of construction much as a building is framed as it is being built. God having framed ‘worlds’ suggests that more than one world was designed, prepared and formed for habitation. As a matter of fact Proverbs 8:27 tells us that God prepared the heavens; which means that He made them ready for use, He erected the heavens much like a building, He fashioned them for a purpose. What was that purpose for which the heavens were prepared, and the worlds framed? The purpose was to make them fit for habitation much as the Earth was prepared, was made fit to be inhabited. So intelligent life, even corporeal life, is not limited to the Earth, it is spread all across the heavens, that is the Biblical Universe. Revelation 12:12 makes a clear distinction between the inhabiters of the Earth, and of the heavens. It makes clear that just as there are inhabiters on Earth, there are inhabiters in the heavens, not just a single Heaven but in all of the heavens. It stands to reason that if inhabiters of the Earth are compared to the inhabiters of the heavens then they must have something in common. If the inhabiters of the Earth are flesh and blood, does it then not stand to reason that the inhabiters of the heavens are also flesh and blood? At the very least some of them must be flesh and blood if not all of them, otherwise why would the Bible compare them to the inhabiters of the Earth? In the Biblical Universe human life is not limited to the planet Earth.
If our planet was prepared, fashioned and made perfect in the beginning, would not all the other worlds too have been made perfect from the beginning? If our world was meant to be inhabited by corporeal flesh and blood creatures, then would not the other terrestrial visible worlds also have been meant to be inhabited by similar flesh and blood creatures? We need to deprogram our minds from the scientific mumbo jumbo conditioning that the Universe is a barren wilderness; the Biblical truth is quite the opposite. If it is true that some of the planets in our Solar System such as Mars are now a barren wilderness in the present day, it does not mean that this is how they were originally created. They were filled with life at one time but must have been devastated by one or more planetary catastrophes at some time in the past. On our own Earth we know there have been major catastrophes that have transformed it dramatically from its original form. The same could have happened, and I believe did happen, on other planets, especially within our own Solar System. The reason I emphasize the idea that other worlds and civilizations have existed, and must still exist, beyond the Earth becomes significant when we contemplate that if such worlds do exist then they must have inhabitants as Revelation 12:12 tells us they do. There is no pressing Biblical reason to limit such life to ethereal angelic beings only. It is almost certain that other worlds inhabited by flesh and blood humans have existed from the beginning, and most certainly do still exist out there.
The planet Earth was originally perfect, not ‘without form and void’
A perfect Earth, designed for habitation by men was formed in the very beginning of God’s creation as described in detail in Proverbs, chapter 8: Beginning in verse 22 of this chapter, the Wisdom of God personified gives a detailed description of the time of the original formation of the Earth. It is a very vivid and scientific description of the ‘terraformation’ of planet Earth. These scriptures, among others, prove that the Earth was not created as a barren wilderness; ‘without form and void’. The words, ‘without form and void’ used to describe the condition of the Earth as it was in Genesis 1:2 mean ‘barren wasteland’. The description In Proverbs 8, in contrast to that in Genesis 1:2, is of the primordial time when the planet was first formed, long before Adam and Eve were formed and placed in the Garden of Eden. The barren darkness filled wasteland described in the book of Genesis came at a much later time.
If we look closely at verse 31, what we discover is that the Bible teaches that there were ‘sons of men’ rejoicing with the Wisdom of God in the very beginning of creation, when the foundations of the earth were being laid. Job 38:7 proves that intelligent life predates the formation or construction of the planet Earth. This scripture from the book of Proverbs proves that intelligent human life predates the formation and construction of the Earth. The following facts become apparent from the above verses of scripture that will reveal that the time period referred to in this chapter parallels the time period in Job 38. The time period is that when the planet Earth had just begun to be ‘formed’, given shape from previously created plans much as a building is formed from its blueprints. Unlike the darkness covered earth in Genesis 1:2 that had to be refitted and reshaped to make it suitable for habitation before man was formed on it, at that long distant primordial time, creation was filled with joy and rejoicing, and the inhabitants were already present even before their habitation was built which certainly was not the case with Adam. When we contrast Job 38 and Proverbs 8 to the Genesis account of creation, some obvious differences come to light that prove that these are two separate accounts of creation from two entirely different ages of time, separated from each other by millions, possibly billions of years. The beginning of creation that was a time of delight, of joy and rejoicing was the time of the original creation dating back an unknown length of time. The Genesis Re – Creation on the other hand when Adam was formed dates back only about 6000 years. Adam’s race dates back around 6000 years but the ‘sons of men’ in whom the Wisdom of God delighted in the beginning date back millions and billions of years. One of the most striking differences is that in the Job and Proverbs, intelligent created beings, for whom the Earth was being prepared were already in existence even before the foundations of the Earth were laid. However in the Genesis the Earth was refitted and reshaped first by several divine decrees spoken by God (And God said…Genesis 1) before its new inhabitants, Adam and his race were formed.
In Job 38:7 we read that the ‘sons of God’ shouted for joy when they witnessed the beginning of the formation of the Earth, the time when its foundations were laid. In Proverbs 8:31 we are told that the Wisdom of God rejoiced with the ‘sons of men’ at the beginning of the formation of the planet, when its foundations were being laid. Job 38 and Proverbs 8 are parallel scriptures that describe the very beginning of creation, long before Adam was formed. In the one instance we are told that one species of creatures present at that time were the ‘sons of God’, and in the other instance we are told that they were ‘sons of men’. It is obvious that men were in existence at the beginning of creation, and that Adam was not formed till much later, then it stands to reason that a race of men, other than that of Adam, has existed in the past, and may continue to exist in the worlds beyond Earth till the present day.
Let’s look once again at Proverbs, chapter 8: the following facts become obvious from a careful parsing of this chapter.
1. The time period of the account of creation in Proverbs 8 is the very beginning of creation; that of the laying of the foundations of the Earth, soon after the creation of the city of Heaven, which is the abode of God.
2. Adam was not present at that time because Adam was not formed until a long time after the Earth was formed. He was not even formed when the ‘morning stars’ and the ‘sons of God’ were originally formed. He came into being at a much later time; in a different age.
3. The time was a time of joy, of rejoicing, not just by God’s creatures but by God Himself as personified in the Spirit of Wisdom. The perfect state of the original condition was indeed delightful, Edenic, it was Paradise and therefore filled the inhabitants as well as the Creator with joy. However, by the time of Adam, as reported in Genesis, the earth was covered in darkness, it was void and empty, a wasteland, certainly not a place one would rejoice over; cry perhaps but not rejoice and certainly not shout for joy. When carefully parsed it becomes every obvious that the Bible teaches that there was a perfect creation first, and then there were one or more recreations once the original perfect creation had been destroyed. Why it was destroyed will be discussed later on in this article.
4. The term used in Proverbs 8:31 is the ‘sons of men’; ‘men’ is plural in this scripture. This would imply that the Wisdom of God found a whole race of men to be delightful on Earth, at the beginning of creation, not just one man. Could these ‘sons of men’ have been Adam and his children? The answer to this question is No! It is not even a remote possibility that there was any man present on Earth when God said ‘Let there be light’ and began the Re – Creation process.
5. As the Genesis account proves, the only person present on Earth at the time of Adam, even after the heavens and the Earth had been finished was Adam, and no one else. Even Eve herself came much later, so how could there have been ‘sons of men’ in existence at that time of Adam’s creation? Genesis 2:1 Thus the heavens and the earth were finished, and all the host of them. 7 And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul. This chronology clearly proves that Adam was formed after the heavens and the earth were finished, even before the highest part of the dust of the world was made (Proverbs 8:26). So MEN were present in God’s creation even before the very dust from which Adam was formed was made! These MEN then could not have been the children of Adam, could they?
6. God found delight not just in one man but in many ‘sons of men’ who were present when God had not yet made the highest part of the dust of the planet, that is the atmosphere had not yet been formed. Even if Adam was present at the time of the laying of the foundations of the earth, which of the ‘sons of Adam’ would have been found to be delightful by the wisdom of God?
7. Adam himself was not delightful having committed the greatest transgression of all men that followed after him according to Romans 5:14. If Adam was not present at the time of the formation of the Earth, none of his sons could have been present on Earth either; however, even if they had been present, there were not many sons of Adam that God would have found to be delightful. In the whole pre – flood world, there were only three men that were righteous, Abel, Enoch and Noah. The sons of Adam of the pre – flood world grieved God at His heart (Genesis 6:6), they were not creatures that He would have had much reason to find delightful. So the race of men, the sons of men in whom the Wisdom of God delighted could not possibly have been Adam or his sons.
Therefore the only conclusion to be drawn from Proverbs, chapter 8 is that though Adam was not present at the time of the laying of the foundations of the earth yet there were ‘sons of men’ in existence at that time. So this race of men that were present in creation at the very beginning, even before the Earth was formed, could not possibly have been the race of Adam. According to Job 38:7 intelligent life was present in the Universe even before the Earth and the heavens were formed. A race of beings called the ‘sons of God’ were certainly present at that time. And according to Proverbs 8:31 a race of men, ‘sons of men’ were present at that time. The ‘sons of God’ were rejoicing with God when He began the process of the formation of His Universe; and God was rejoicing with the ‘sons of men’ as the earth was made habitable and given to them.
· Does it not then stand to reason that ‘sons of God’ of Job 38:7 and the ‘sons of men’ of Proverbs 8:31 are one and the same? Adam, a flesh and blood creature is called a ‘son of God’ in the Bible even though he was not his spiritual seed; so it is perfectly Biblical that a whole race of beings who, like Adam, were flesh and blood, were men, were known as the ‘sons of God’.
· Does not the use of the term ‘sons of men’ in the Bible for creatures that existed from the very beginning, long before Adam prove that humans, a race, or races of men were created even before the earth was created and certainly a long time before Adam? In the Biblical order of creation, Adam and his race are not the first humans in God’s creation, or even upon the Earth.
· If men, other than the race of Adam are indeed present in God’s creation, would that not be a much more reasonable explanation of what happened in Genesis 6? The ‘sons of God’ who were humans, saw the daughters of Adam, who were also human, found them to be attractive, and came down (from wherever they were), and married them and had children with them? Being of the same species there was no problem for them to ‘know’ each other and procreate. Though the ‘sons of God’ were of a different race than Adam, they were both the same species, they were all men.
· These pre – Adamic human ‘sons of God’, identified as ‘sons of men’ in Proverbs 8, formed civilizations on Earth that predate Adam; civilizations, the evidence of which is still to be found all over our planet. So the ‘sons of God’ were ‘sons of men’, they were humans, there can no other conclusion be drawn from the evidence.
Evidence for Pre – Adamic civilizations in the Bible
In previous articles and shows I have discussed the Biblical doctrine that there was a certain order to God’s creation, all of the Cosmos did not spring up at once. God first created THE HEAVEN, the city from which He rules the Universe. Then He formed THE EARTH to be inhabited.
The original inhabitants of the Earth were not the children of Adam but the ‘sons of God’ who too were men but not the race of Adam. They shouted for joy when they witnessed the beginning of the formation of the Earth for it was a world that God was making for them to dwell upon. Terrestrial worlds have always been meant to be inhabited by corporeal beings; angels do not require such worlds. When the Earth had been made habitable, it was given to the ‘sons of God’ who built civilizations upon it in the time that is known as the Golden Age. Being that it was an age without darkness and evil, it was a time of delight, both for God and men.
As proven in part 2B of this series, evil was birthed in the Universe by the ‘anointed cherub’ that brought an end to the Golden Age. As the Universe degenerated into the next age from its original perfect condition, in the Silver Age, darkness began casting its evil shadow not only upon the Cherubim, and the angels, but also upon the men, the ‘sons of God’ in that distant time. Led by the ‘anointed cherub’, many angels and ‘sons of men’ or ‘sons of God’ rebelled against God. In the present age, the race of Adam has certainly rebelled against God, why is that difficult to believe that another race of men, from another time did the very same thing? In the process of time judgment was passed upon many ancient, pre – Adamic worlds including the Earth bringing an end to the civilizations that formed those worlds. We can read about this judgment in Jeremiah, chapter 4, and it is also confirmed by the apostle Peter in 2 Peter, chapter 3. I would now like to offer more Biblical evidence that pre – Adamic civilizations have existed upon Earth, civilizations that were most likely very technologically advanced as described in the myths of Atlantis, and Lemuria, and of the Rama Empire in India. I will begin by looking at a passage of scripture from the book of the prophet Jeremiah that gives us some very interesting details regarding an ancient world that predates that of Adam.
Many traditional scholars claim these scriptures refer to the time of Noah’s flood but several details in Jeremiah’s account would contradict this interpretation. These verses of scripture parallel Genesis 1:2 & 3 using the very same terminology.
The reasons why these scriptures could not possibly have been referring to Noah’s flood are listed below; readers are encouraged to consider carefully the logic of these facts to understand the reality of the Biblical teachings that civilizations of men have existed upon Earth a lot longer than Adam and his children have been upon it.
· Genesis 1:2 tells us that the earth was without form and void as does Jeremiah 4:23 using the exact same words. Isaiah 45:18 tells us that God did not create the earth as a void empty wasteland; therefore it must have become so at a later time. So once the perfect earth as described in Proverbs 8 and Job 38 had been finished, it was inhabited, cities and civilizations were built upon it by the ‘sons of men’ of Proverbs 8 who are the same as the ‘sons of God’ of Job 38. But some time after, the original perfect earth became a barren wilderness, how did that happen? An interesting scripture from Joel 2:3 teaches us that the Earth does not become a desolate wilderness without reason. It happens as a result of God’s judgment upon the inhabitants of the world. The judgment that made the earth ‘without form and void’; a desolate wilderness as describe in Genesis and Jeremiah, is that a reference to Noah’s day or to an earlier time?
· Darkness did not cover the face of the deep in the days of Noah as both the Genesis and Jeremiah accounts tell us it did at an earlier time. Genesis reads that ‘darkness was upon the face of the deep’ and Jeremiah says that the ‘heavens had no light’. This is why God said “Let there be light” in Genesis 1:3. God did not say that after Noah’s flood. The heavens did not stop giving light in Noah’s day; the sun kept shining as did the stars and the moon. This is how a rainbow was formed after the flood. As a matter of fact, in Genesis the sun, moon, and stars did not even exist, they had to be re-formed to give light upon the Earth. So the catastrophic destruction documented by the prophet Jeremiah could not possibly have been the time of Noah if the ‘heavens had no light’ as he reports.
· Jeremiah also tells us that there was NO MAN on the earth in those days of God’s fierce anger. This was certainly not true in Noah’s days. Noah himself was upon the earth as were his three sons and their wives throughout the flood. These scriptures would seem to indicate a time when men had been upon the earth yet they were no longer on it. This has never happened since Adam was formed on the Earth, and as a matter of fact will not happen even in the future. If the Earth had once been filled with men and cities and civilizations, and yet there came a time when there was not even a single man upon it, what happened to cause the Earth to become a desolate wilderness? The Bible reveals the cause of this apocalyptic catastrophic destruction to have been a judgment from God as a result of the evil of the inhabitants of that time, who were pre – Adamic men. Both in Ezekiel 28 and Isaiah 14 God’s Word tells us that He judged the anointed cherub and Lucifer, would these judgments not have brought catastrophic destruction on those worlds, much as we read about the catastrophic destructions that will befall the earth in the days ahead as a result of God’s judgments? Is this not what the prophet Jeremiah tells us happened in those days?
· After telling us that there was NO MAN left on the earth, the prophet gives us the reason why in verse 26. I beheld, and, lo, the fruitful place was a wilderness, and all the cities thereof were broken down at the presence of the LORD, and by his fierce anger. Do we not find broken down cities in the jungles, under the earth, and under the waters all over the planet. It is not possible that all of these civilizations were created since the days of Adam. These pre – Adamic civilizations covered the earth from pole to pole like we read in the myths and legends of all cultures, as for example in the story of Atlantis. As the evil of that race of men spread, not just on earth but probably across the Solar System, and maybe even the galaxy, judgment from God came down and completely destroyed those worlds. That is what we read about in the myths of Atlantis, and that is what the prophet Jeremiah saw: no man on Earth (not even one), broken down cities covered by water, exactly as described in Genesis 1:2. Jeremiah provides the details, fills in the blanks left by the Genesis account. Genesis 1 and Jeremiah 4 prove beyond doubt that pre – Adamic civilizations had existed upon Earth in the ancient prehistoric past. As a result of those ancient judgments, the Earth had to reshaped, re – formed and refitted, as did the heavens, to make them fit for habitation once again as they had been so long ago. So the race of man does not begin with Adam, this is what the Bible teaches; this view is also supported by mythological accounts, and much geological and archaeological evidence.
Cosmic judgments that destroyed not only the Earth but also the heavens
Finally the apostle Peter also made note of cosmic judgments and destruction having befallen not just the earth but also the heavens in pre – Adamic times. The apostle speaks of an old heavens and a new heavens, which would prove that even the very heavens we live under today are not the same as originally created, so long ago. The sun, moon and stars that were formed on the fourth day in the Genesis 1 account of creation were not the original heavens and earth; they were the old heavens and the old earth. Native American legends claim that we are living in the age of the fourth sun, which means that at least three previous suns have been destroyed in the past. In Genesis 1:2 we are told that ‘darkness was upon the face of the deep’. This would signify that light had been extinguished; the heavens had literally been turned off to cause the darkness to fall upon the face of the deep. In part 2A and part 2B of this series, the sins of the ‘anointed cherub’, and of Lucifer were detailed. As written in the Bible, Lucifer wanted to exalt his throne above the stars of God (Isaiah 14:13). This attempt almost certainly involved cosmic warfare, the legends of which are common in mythologies of all cultures. Such wars of the rebel angels and their human allies, almost certainly wrought much destruction not merely on a planetary scale but also a heavenly one. These are the times when even ‘stars’ such as our sun were probably destroyed and he had to be re – formed or reignited to make surface life possible on the Earth, and possibly on other planets. This is why in Genesis 1, darkness covered the face of the deep, and in Jeremiah’s vision the heavens had no light. This why the apostle Peter speaks of ‘the world that then was’, he speaks of ‘the heavens and the earth, which are now’…
Look carefully at verse 7, ‘the heavens and the earth, which are now….is there any other way to interpret these scriptures except to mean that the present heavens and the present earth are not the same as the original ones. And once again even if one argues that the earth was destroyed in Noah’s days, when were the heavens destroyed, and why? They were certainly not destroyed in Noah’s days, were they? So it must have happened in an age predating Adam. These things did indeed happen in ages long before Adam and involved, Cherubim, angels and men, not just angels, it involved cosmic warfare on a ‘Star Wars’ movie galactic scale. It involved destruction of planets and stars, of entire civilizations on Earth and other planets. Later on I will write on the sins of the ‘anointed cherub’, and of Lucifer, and how their civilizations were the ones that comprised the old heavens. It stands to reason that once evil had been born, in time, it reached maturity and as the Bible tells us sin always ends in death, so too did these sinful worlds die, were destroyed. The prophet Ezekiel describes the judgments of the ‘anointed cherub’ in Ezekiel 28, the prophet Isaiah details the sins and judgment of Lucifer in Isaiah 14, and the prophet Jeremiah clearly describes the judgment of the civilizations of pre – Adamic men in Jeremiah 4. What we must keep in mind that a judgment of a ruler is not just that of an individual person but of nations, or empires and worlds, as happened in the days of Noah. If the civilization or empire stretches across star systems and galaxies, then it would entail judgment on a planetary, star system, or galactic scale. In their rebellion against God, the ‘anointed cherub’, and Lucifer did not act alone, they had powerful allies, rulers of worlds, holders of thrones that joined with them in their megalomaniacal vision of ruling the Universe. These ‘old heavens’ and old Earth, were the battlefields in which Star Wars were fought and lost by the ‘anointed cherub’, and Lucifer. The tales of mythology, such as that of the Titans and the Olympians are a fictionalized retelling of the events of the ages that spanned the days of the old heavens and old Earth.
The Bible clearly teaches that from the very beginning, God has created WORLDS. ‘World’ in the Bible means a civilization, a society, a group of people dwelling together in a given geographical area in a structured manner, with laws to govern their interaction between themselves. God did not just create CELESTIAL WORLDS, He created TERRESTRIAL WORLDS like the Earth. Celestial worlds are the domain of angelic ethereal beings whereas terrestrial worlds were meant to be inhabited by corporeal beings. So humans have occupied not only this world but many worlds across the Universe.
The only men in the Bible predating Adam were the mysterious creatures called the ‘sons of God’; no one else fits the bill. I hope this series will have proven this fact beyond dispute that the ‘sons of God’ of the Old Testament were men, corporeal flesh and blood humans not angels, not cherubim, not hybrids or any other species. Although this is the last segment in this series, the story of creation and the history of the Universe is a subject that will continue to be written on and spoken about on my websites, and on radio programs and podcasts.