Search This Blog

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Why do health care workers have to be coerced and threatened to take Flu Shots if they are that safe???


DENVER (CBS4)- Hospital employees across Colorado are being threatened with their jobs if they don’t get the flu shot by the end of the year.
This requirement is being implemented now even though the State of Colorado only requires more than half of all employees to receive the vaccination. The mandate for all employees doesn’t take effect for several years.
These health care workers feel they are being given a choice: get a flu shot or lose your job.
“I don’t want to get the flu shot and to me it seems I’m getting forced to put a virus into my body that I object to,” said one hospital employee who didn’t want to be identified.
Continue Reading:

No comments:

Post a Comment