Search This Blog

Friday, July 27, 2012

Combat veteran US Marine declares that 'No way Colorado shooter could have pulled off the massacre all by himself'


This marine posted on the United States Marine Corps Official Facebook page a note he wrote about what he thought of the Colorado Batman Movie Massacre.  Personally, I don't know what to think.  It is somebody with that kindof knowledge who could make an informed opinion on such a matter.  I served 2 years in the US Army as a Mortarman.  Based on what i've heard alone, I mean this guy had 20-30 'improvised' grenades…  you can't find that stuff on craigslist.  I do not think he was alone in this tho and that i'm sure of.  Who?  I don't know.  This is a powerful statement from an influential section of our society speaking out against injustice.  We see more of this everyday from members of our armed forces and it was a very brave thing for him to do and say.  -Mort

No comments:

Post a Comment