In the previous segment of this series, I made note of at least 7 distinct phases in which the End of the present world will come. The phases are listed below; the first 3 phases were defined in part 9A, the remaining 4 are defined in this segment.
THE 7 Phases of the soon coming ‘End of the World’
- The Opening of the 7 Seals
- The Blowing of the 7 Trumpets
- Between the 7 Trumpets and 7 Vials
- The pouring out of the 7 Vials of God’s wrath
- The Judgment of Mystery Babylon, the destruction of the system of Commerce
- The Psalm 2 war centered in the Valley of Megiddo (Armageddon) in Israel
- The Return of The King of kings, and The Lord of lords, Jesus Christ to Earth (The Second Coming)
I want to draw readers’ attention to the fact that the above phases are based on my understanding of the Book of Revelation, and other prophetic portions of The Bible. The divisions in these phases may not all be distinct but there may be some overlap between phases. There also will be significant stages within some of the phases, these stages will be made note of when I detail the events that are expected to happen during the course of each phase. Nonetheless it is indisputable that there will distinct phases in which the ‘End of the World’ will progress. This is the purpose of prophecy and the purpose for which signs have been given to us so that we can understand what is going to happen but also when it will happen. After providing brief definitions of all the phases, I will begin elaborating on each phase beginning with Phase 1 – The opening of the 7 Seals.
1. PHASE 1: THE NATURAL PHASE / THE OPENING OF THE SEVEN SEALS (Revelation 6:1 – 8:1)
2. THE BLOWING OF THE SEVEN TRUMPETS (Revelation 8:2 – 11:19)
3. BETWEEN THE 7 TRUMPETS AND THE 7 VIALS (Revelation 12:1 – 15:8) The Woman, The Manchild, The Dragon, The Beast and the False Prophet stage:
4. THE 7 VIALS (Revelation 16) / This phase appears to be shorter in length in comparison to the previous 3 phases; however this phase is more catastrophic than the previous ones. The vials are poured out, one after the other without interruption. Whereas at least 2 chapters are required to detail the descriptions of each of the previous and subsequent phases, the Vials phase is described completely in just one short chapter. In the 7 Seals phase, the first 6 seals are opened without interruption but a substantial period of time passes before the 7th Seal is opened. Similarly in the 7 Trumpets phase, the first four trumpets are blown in quick succession but there is a gap between the blowing of the 4th trumpet, and the 5th and 6th trumpets. There is an even longer gap of time between the blowing of the 6th and the 7th trumpet. However there are no gaps whatsoever between the pouring out of any of the vials. They are all poured out in very quick succession resulting in catastrophic destruction not witnessed on the Earth since the days of Noah.
5. THE JUDGMENT OF MYSTERY BABYLON, THE GREAT WHORE (Revelation 17 – 18) / The end of the Money / Banking / Usury based system of Commerce that has destroyed more lives than all the wars of mankind combined. The System breeds the love of money in the heart of man; the love of money dictates the lives not only of those who have lots of money but even more so for those who do not. This is why there never is a lack of people willing to buy lottery tickets, to bet on football games, to gamble away their hard earned money in casinos and through other such devious schemes devised by man at the behest of the god of this world, Satan. People believe that if they only had more money, their lives could be meaningful; little do they realize that meaning in life can never come without the Lifegiver, and that true contentment is a spiritual gift not a black American Express card. This ancient system of buying and selling God’s creation that He freely gave to all His creatures is the brainchild of the Great Whore, of Mystery Babylon; it is a spirit that controls the hearts and minds of man, which is why the majority of mankind lives their lives in fear. So the System will come to an end when the Great Whore who sits upon many waters will be judged and destroyed forever. Thank God for that and Amen.
6. THE PSALM 2 WAR (Rev. 19) / Psalm 2:2 The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the LORD, and against his anointed, saying, 3 Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us. Revelation 19:19 And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against his army. In the valley of Megiddo, in the land of Israel will gather the armies of the whole world, and their weapons will be trained upon the skies to try and prevent the return of the King of kings and Lord of lords to repossess His Kingdom on His Earth. But look at the response of the Almighty LORD God: Psalm 2:4 He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the LORD shall have them in derision. Then shall he speak unto them in his wrath, and vex them in his sore displeasure. Yet have I set my king upon my holy hill of Zion. The way I envision this event is that the beast will have convinced the world that it is facing a threat from Space. The Lord Jesus Christ will be perceived to be the threat to the world, and therefore the whole world will band together to make war with Him. The outcome of this war is not in doubt, and the world will find out that the threat is very real, at least for the wicked one and his evil followers. Having destroyed these armies, The Lord Jesus will descend to Earth and set up His Kingdom that will have no end. Amen.
7. THE RETURN OF JESUS CHRIST TO EARTH (Revelation 19-20) / Though 'The Second Coming' is viewed by most, even believers, as a fairy tale, the world will soon find out that The Lord’s words in Matthew 24:35 that Heaven and Earth shall pass away but my words shall not pass away’ were indeed infallibly true. Acts 1:10 And while they looked stedfastly toward heaven as he went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel; 11 Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven. If anything is certain in this world, it is the fact that Jesus will return to Earth one day, and very soon I believe. If a property owner leases his property to another and goes away for a length of time, it does not mean that he has handed over the title of the property to the lease holder. The Earth has been given to the children of men for a season but it does not mean that man is the owner of the Earth. Mankind will soon find out who the real owner is, and when they do, many will weep and mourn for this knowledge will come to them too late to save their souls. T.S. Elliot was wrong when he wrote that the world would end with a whimper, it will not end with a whimper, it will end with a bang, numerous bangs as a matter of fact, loud bangs, unmistakably and deafening loud signs that the end will have arrived. That day, it would seem is now closer than ever. So be ready; WATCH AND PRAY.
Luke 21:36 Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.
Revelation 6: 1 And I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals, and I heard, as it were the noise of thunder, one of the four beasts saying, Come and see. 2 And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer. 3 And when he had opened the second seal, I heard the second beast say, Come and see. 4 And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword. 5 And when he had opened the third seal, I heard the third beast say, Come and see. And I beheld, and lo a black horse; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand. 6 And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine. 7 And when he had opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth beast say, Come and see. 8 And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.
9 And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held: 10 And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth? 11 And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled. 12 And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood; 13 And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind. 14 And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places. 15 And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains; 16 And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb: 17 For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?
Revelation 7: 1 And after these things I saw four angels standing on the four corners of the earth, holding the four winds of the earth, that the wind should not blow on the earth, nor on the sea, nor on any tree.
2 And I saw another angel ascending from the east, having the seal of the living God: and he cried with a loud voice to the four angels, to whom it was given to hurt the earth and the sea, 3 Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads. 4 And I heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed an hundred and forty and four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel. 5 Of the tribe of Juda were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Reuben were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Gad were sealed twelve thousand. 6 Of the tribe of Aser were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Nephthalim were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Manasses were sealed twelve thousand. 7 Of the tribe of Simeon were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Levi were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Issachar were sealed twelve thousand. 8 Of the tribe of Zabulon were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Joseph were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Benjamin were sealed twelve thousand.
9 After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands; 10 And cried with a loud voice, saying, Salvation to our God which sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb. 11 And all the angels stood round about the throne, and about the elders and the four beasts, and fell before the throne on their faces, and worshipped God, 12 Saying, Amen: Blessing, and glory, and wisdom, and thanksgiving, and honour, and power, and might, be unto our God for ever and ever. Amen. 13 And one of the elders answered, saying unto me, What are these which are arrayed in white robes? and whence came they? 14 And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb. 15 Therefore are they before the throne of God, and serve him day and night in his temple: and he that sitteth on the throne shall dwell among them. 16 They shall hunger no more, neither thirst any more; neither shall the sun light on them, nor any heat. 17 For the Lamb which is in the midst of the throne shall feed them, and shall lead them unto living fountains of waters: and God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes.
Revelation 8: 1 And when he had opened the seventh seal, there was silence in heaven about the space of half an hour.
To be continued