Blogman's Notes: This is the extent of the punishment that these 'Rich men' suffer when their corrupt, fraudulent, and illegal activities are brought to light. They get a 'Golden Handshake', millions in severance pay, and hundreds of millions through their stock options and other bonuses. What about criminal charges? A small timer like Bernie Madoff gets scapegoated and gets years in prison but big fish like Jamie Dimon (JP Morgan), Lloyd Blankfein (Goldman Sachs), and other executives from UBS, Deutsche bank, and other European and American banks not only go Scot free, their deeds that defraud billions across the world, and bankrupt countries not only go unpunished but are handsomely rewarded! They will have their day in court, the highest court of the Universe, from which no bribe will be able to save them!
- James 5:1 Go to now, ye rich men, weep and howl for your miseries that shall come upon you. ___________________________________________________________________
Diamond will appear before a parliamentary committee probing the scandal on Wednesday, at which he could reveal details about the bank's dealings with regulators over the affair.
He had sent a long letter to staff on Monday showing his resolve to continue. But he decided to quit later that day after Prime Minister David Cameron and finance minister George Osborne announced a parliamentary inquiry into the scandal, a person familiar with the matter said.
- · FSA says no view on who should be next Barclays CEO
- · Barclays boss Diamond quits after apology
- · Britain's Osborne welcomes Barclays CEO resignation
- · UK watchdog reviews supervision after Libor scandal
- · Barclays COO del Missier set to quit too: source
- · Timeline: Barclays' Diamond resigns after rate-rigging scandal