To say that 2011 was an year of unrest would be an understatement. The year started off with the beginning of the Arab Spring revolutions in Tunisia, quickly spread to Egypt and then to Libya, which quickly became another major war being waged by NATO and the US. Protests and social unrest spread across the Globe, especially in Europe. As the year ended, even Russia was embroiled in mass protests as were China and India. The Mexican ‘drug war’ is turning one of the bigger nations in Latin America into a war zone where more people have been killed in four years than the number of American soldiers that were killed in Vietnam in ten years. So the world took a decisive turn towards more war and unrest rather than towards peace. The following News reports confirm that the world is on a much firmer war footing at the beginning of 2012, than it was at the beginning of 2011. As as has been prophesied to happen on a Global scale, Peace is being rapidly taken from the Earth and the days of the riding of the Red Horse with the Great Sword may be just around the corner. _____________________________________________________________________________
The following reports confirm the buildup to bigger wars &revolutions than in 2011
SYRIA UPRISING / REVOLUTION / CIVIL WAR
Syrian activists say troop withdrawal is a sham / (Reuters) - Opposition activists say Syrian authorities are breaking their promises to withdraw troops from the streets of strife-torn towns, contradicting statements by Arab League peace monitors that government forces have pulled back. Read More
· Analysis: Doubts over Syria rebel army after escalation threat / (Reuters) - Threats by Syrian armed insurgents to step up attacks on security forces, just days after their leader announced a truce that was largely ignored, have reinforced doubts over the control top officers exert over rebel fighters on the ground. Colonel Riad al-Asaad, head of the Free Syrian Army (FSA), pledged this week to escalate operations in response to what he said was the unsatisfactory performance of Arab League monitors in halting President Bashar al-Assad's crackdown on protests. Read More
· Syrian activists say government armor still in cities / (Reuters) - Opposition activists said on Wednesday armored vehicles were still in the streets of Syrian cities ready to act against protesters, contradicting statements by Arab League peace monitors that troops had withdrawn. Opposition groups in the cities of Idlib in the north, central Homs and Deraa in the south said the army had hidden armor in dugouts and replaced tanks with blue armored vehicles said to belong to police forces. Read More ____________________________________________________________________________
Comments: If there is a civil war or threat of armed insurrection, is it not the government’s right to have armed forces and police on the ground? When there are protests in the US or Western countries, does the police not show up in force with armored vehicles, and all other types of military weaponry. Just because the police is not military, does not mean that the police forces are not militarized and for all intents and purposes, they act as military and have brutally crushed protests in places such as Seattle and Pittsburgh in the US, Quebec and Toronto in Canada, and in London, UK. So the hypocrisy of the pot calling the kettle black is all too obvious to those who have not been sedated by mass doses of mass media – be it News, Sports or entertainment. How long would the authorities in the US would allow rebels with arms on the streets of NY, Chicago or LA? So what gives them the right to order such rebellions and insurrections to proceed without opposition from the ruling government in other countries? And where did this Free Syrian Army suddenly appear from? Whos is this Col. Riad al-Assad that is the leader of this rebel army that has magically appeared from nowhere with fully armed soldiers and modern weaponry that can stand up against the Syrian army? The Syrians may end up trading one Assad for another, and not by their own choice, but their lot will not be better under Col. Riad al-Assad than it is under Bashar al-Assad. This is obviously a play by play replay of what happened in Libya last year yet the masses in America and the rest of the world are oblivious to the deception that is leading them into what will surely develop into a war that will come home to them! Then they might wake up when their TV sets go blank but it will be too late by then.
5000 killed in Syria? The UN claims that is the number of people that have been killed so far in the Syrian uprising although no one has been able to independently verify this number. The question even if this report was entirely 100% true with no one’s agenda being promoted by the UN, compare the number of victims to the number that will die if NATO undertakes a Bombing ‘Liberation’ campaign of Syria as they did of Libya. In Libya, before the US-NATO humanitarian bombing, some 2000 Libyans had reportedly died protesting against Gaddafi. By the time the NATO humanitarian came to an alleged end, tens of thousands of Libyans were dead with their country lying in ruins. I am afraid the same fate awaits the Syrians if they are made the recipients of a Libya like Humanitarian Liberation mission with very large bombs and missiles. So in retrospect even if 5000 people have actually been killed by govt. forces in Syria, it may seem like a small price to have paid in comparison to what is coming!
THE FAST DEVELOPING IRAN WAR
· Exclusive: EU agrees to embargo on Iranian crude / (Reuters) - European governments have agreed in principle to ban imports of Iranian oil, EU diplomats said on Wednesday, dealing a blow to Tehran that crowns new Western sanctions months before an Iranian election. The prospective embargo by the European Union, along with tough U.S. financial measures signed into law by President Barack Obama on New Year's Eve, form a concerted Western campaign to hold back Iran's nuclear program. Iran says the program is strictly non-military, but Western countries say a November U.N. report shows it has sought to build an atomic bomb. Talks between Tehran and major powers broke down a year ago. Read More
Comments: Like the replay of Libya 2011 in Syria 2012, it seems that the world is on course for a replay of Iraq 2003 in Iran 2012 – 2013. The same baseless claims, the same sanctions, the same breakdown of Diplomacy, the same threats, but with an important difference: Both Syria and Iran are much bigger fish than Libya and Iraq. War in this sector will surely involve Israel, and possibly much bigger fish such as Russia and China, even if they do not engage in a direct confrontation with NATO / US. Such actions will also have devastating Economic consequences as the price of oil will soar, and the cost of all manufactured goods and agricultural products will skyrocket. Furthermore, there is a real threat of a nuclear exchange, even if it is limited in scope (if there is such a thing as a limited Nuclear war!) Fukushima continues to spew radiation across the Northern hemisphere, a war with Syria – Iran may exponentially increase the amount of toxic particles everywhere in the world. So who are the real madmen that keep rearing their serpentine heads to bring war after war after to the world? Are they turban clad cave dwellers or could they be wearing 3 piece Armani suits with Prada shoes or dressed in immaculately ironed military uniforms with row after row of medals pinned to their chests? In my 50+ years, I have yet to see a major war launched by a minor nation, so who are the real warmongers? As a reminder, it was the US embargo upon Japan, even though the two nations were not at war that forced Japan’s hand and led to the attack on Pearl Harbor! Is history repeating itself as the US and Europeans once again embargo a nation that has not declared war on them nor caused them any Economic loss, rather Western oil companies have profited handsomely from Iranian oil, especially British Petroleum. Is it not sheer madness to even contemplate such sanctions on a Sovereign nation, let alone impose them without justification? Madmen have been the threshing instruments that God has used throughout history to pass judgment upon wicked man, and this time it will be no different except it will be different! This time Judgment is coming not upon one nation or region, it is coming upon the whole world and therefore the madness of the madmen running the world has to exceed that of any Alexander or Caesar or Genghis Khan or Hitler or Stalin, it will be the madness of Satan himself! Hell is indeed coming to Earth, and all these developments in 2012 are pointing to that time being nearer than most of the sedated masses of people would dare to believe!
Instead of Democracy, Civil War has come to Iraq, and to Libya
· Militias may drag Libya into civil war: NTC chief / (Reuters) - Libya risks sliding into civil war unless it cracks down on the rival militias which filled the vacuum left by Muammar Gaddafi's downfall, the head of the interim administration said after an outbreak of violence in the capital. Mustafa Abdel Jalil, chairman of the National Transitional Council (NTC), issued the stark warning in response to a gun battle between militias in one of Tripoli's busiest streets which killed four fighters. Read More
· Violence Explodes In Iraq … Again / Two weeks after a deadly wave of bombings in Baghdad, warring religious sects in Iraq are once again blowing each other up. Well, it’s more likely that al-Qaeda in Iraq is blowing people up – hoping to incite sectarian violence. A suicide bombing targeting Shiite Muslims in Nasiriya, Iraq killed at least 36 people, while dozens of others perished in a series of bombings in Baghdad. According to the Associated Press, at least 72 people are dead as a result of the coordinated attacks. Read More
- · In final leg of vote, Egypt's Islamists eye majority / (Reuters) - The Islamist Muslim Brotherhood looks set for a dominant role in Egypt's first free parliament in decades and is promising rivals a role in writing a new constitution as military generals face growing pressure to hand power to civilians. Egyptians voted for a second day on Wednesday in the final stage of the lower-house election, the first free legislative vote since army officers overthrew the monarchy in 1952. Read More
Comments: After 8 years of democratizing Iraq, the Americans leave with the country a ruined heap and a civil war being waged in the nation. If Iraq is an example of Freedom and Democracy, God forbid that any nation be made Free or Democratic. Sadly much the same is now happening in Libya as what is left of its infrastructure and amenities that has not been destroyed by over 10,000 sorties of NATO bombings, will soon be destroyed by factions that are fighting among themselves while the Libyan people curse their Liberators, and the liberators congratulate themselves on a job well done. Looks like Egypt and Syria too will soon follow in the footsteps of their Arab brethren down this road of Freedom and Democracy! All I can say that God have mercy on the Arab world, for it seems to be squarely in the crosshairs of the most sophisticated and advanced fighting forces the world has ever seen! The world truly is more surreal than any Monty Python skit or any Salvador Dali painting!
I would like to close with a video from made for the web TV series titled, 2009: A True Story. This was an excellent series of 13 episodes that can be viewed online. This clip, however, was the most chilling part of this series, which was very chilling in most of the episodes; not because it was a horror show or had excessive blood and gore but rather because what it depicts is chillingly all too true. This clip, although from a fictional series is more true than any work of fiction!
By the way in answer to the question that is the title of this entry, War: what is it good for? War is good for at least two things:
- Making money: All the bombs they blow up, they are not made by charitable Not-for-Profit organizations are they?
- Shedding lots and lots of blood: (how else would the Great Whore, Mystery Babylon of Revelation, chapter 17 get drunk with blood, it has to be shed somewhere?)
Revelation 17:2 With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication.
Revelation 17:3 So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.
Revelation 17:4 And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:
Revelation 17:5 And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.
Revelation 17:6 And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration.