US and Pakistan near military clash. Islamabad blames US Afghan "disarray"
Amid spiraling Pakistani-US tensions, Prime Minister Yousuf Raza Gilani Sunday, Sept. 25, ordered Foreign Minister Hina Rabbani Khar to return home from New York at once shortly after she warned the US against "hot pursuit" of terrorists on Pakistani soil. A sense of crisis pervaded Islamabad as Pakistan's army chief Gen. Ashfaq Kayani held a "special" meeting of his top commanders "to review the security situation."
WARNINGS OF UPRISING IN UNITED STATES
With the suffering people in this country are already enduring, the clamp down on wall street protestors with hardly a peep from the mainstream media, and the obvious double-dip, quite possibly depression, we are experiencing it is not hard to see unrest soon. I believe this unrest will come from workers who have been alienated and small investors who have lost their retirement & savings. There is no way this can end well in the current status quo.
- Nations to default beginning with Greece
- Banks to fail -- European banks first then American banks
- Bank holidays to be declared -- savings to vanish overnight
- Social safety nets to be cut -- no jobs, no incomes, no pensions
- Anarchy and chaos to spread worldwide, Martial Law to be declared regionally or nationally in the US and in other countries
- High probability of multiple 'terrorist' attacks; possible cyber -- attacks and probable nuclear attacks on major cities
- More and bigger wars: Israel, Syria, Iran, Turkey, Pakistan, Koreas -- long list of potential war zones
- Possible Pandemic outbreak