Basically the conclusion that most thinking people drew from the SARS episode was that the whole thing was an exercise to condition the sheeple into accepting totalitarian measures in the name of a ‘Health Emergency.’ To date I would venture to say that no one can identify a SARS virus because it just did not exist. Without the complicity of the duplicitous media there would have no SARS epidemic. Is this ‘Swine flu’ déjà vu all over again? I would have to think so, except this exercise, and let’s pray that this just an exercise, is on a much bigger global scale whereas SARS was more localized, limited to Toronto and Hong Kong. Actually I should not say that only the media were duplicitous, the gamut of duplicity ran from top to bottom; from government officials to medical personnel to media journalists to the man on the street. Why do I include the man on the street in this list? Simply because without the man on the street’s ignorance in choosing to stay uninformed that any of the other levels involved were able to fool millions into believing in an imaginary ‘epidemic’?
The Swine flu, in my opinion is a SARS like exercise but on a much larger scale. I believe the real thing will come soon, maybe even later this year when it will suddenly be discovered that ‘Swine flu’ has mutated into a more virulent and deadlier strain that will kill millions if not hundreds of millions, maybe even billions. I’ll go ahead and name this mutated version ‘The Serpent Flu’ or alternately ‘The Dragon Flu’. Watch for these restrictions that will be placed on the populace as a result of the Swine flu:
1. Quarantines: You land at the airport, your temperature is 99 degrees and you have a slight cough, and voila! Off you go to a sterilized containment area where you can be vaccinated and hosed down to make you healthy again or not! Even during the SARS episode many people were quarantined, and for no justifiable reason except to condition us to accept this as a safe practice.
2. Travel Restrictions: The WHO (not the band) issued a travel advisory during SARS suggesting travel to Toronto be not undertaken unless absolutely necessary. This time around I believe the advisory will not be a suggestion but there maybe an actual shutdown of airports and even containment of whole cities.
3. Health Emergency Powers will be enacted: The result will be forced immunizations at best, and in the extreme case complete extermination of certain populated areas for containment purposes as depicted in the movie ‘Outbreak’, and more graphically in the appropriately named movie, ‘Resident Evil 2: Apocalypse’. Totalitarianism or martial law will be imposed for the sake our health; why else would they do it? Another highly recommended movie is 12 Monkeys, pay close attention to the newspaper headlines in that movie which quite closely parallel those of what we are reading today. The headlines reveal the progression; the virus has been discovered, the virus has spread to a few cities, the virus has jumped borders, the virus has gone global, the virus has killed 5 billion and the remnant can only survive underground. Predictive programming?
4. Herding of people into confined area such as school gyms: This may happen on a voluntary basis, at least initially as the media hypes the need for all to check themselves in to these facilities that the government will have so lovingly prepared for their subjects. Most of the deaths in the 1918 pandemic occurred in hospitals, and in containment areas. You want to experience what this flue does, then go where you will be certain to contract it; a hospital or other place where a whole lot more sick people are confined. If this does turn into a Biblical level pandemic then your best bet will to get as far away from urban centers as possible, and under no circumstance must you get vaccinated or go to a containment area. Once voluntary containment stops then I believe there may be forced round ups.
5. Life as we have known it for the past few generations will be gone forever: This in itself is not a bad thing for ‘The American Way’ is not God’s way. All we needs must remember is that these things happen not because man wills it but because God commands it. However our God is indeed merciful who does not willing afflict the children of men nor does he forget mercy in wrath. And he alone has power over all these plagues, Rev. 16:9 ‘And men were scorched with great heat, and blasphemed the name of God, which hath power over these plagues: and they repented not to give him glory.’
In conclusion what should we do to protect ourselves, get immunized (what an oxymoron)? Take Tamiflu? Wash our hands till there’s no skin left on them? Wear a flimsy made in China mask that wouldn’t keep a grain of sand out let alone a microscopic virus? What to do, what to do, what to do??? Well I say do nothing that the media or the officials tell you to do. Rather let the Word of God shows us what we should do, and here it is in black and white:
Joel 2:12 – 13: Therefore also now, (1) saith the LORD, (2) turn ye even to me with all your heart, (3) and with fasting, (4) and with weeping, and with mourning: (5) And rend your heart, and not your garments, and (6) turn unto the LORD your God: (7) for he is gracious and merciful, (8) slow to anger, (9) and of great kindness, (10) and repenteth him of the evil. In these short 2 verses may be found all that God would tell us to do and I have numbered each command (not suggestion) that will bring us safely through whatever wicked comes our way.
- …Saith the Lord: this is God telling us what to do not the CDC or WHO or CNN.
- Turn ye even to me with all your heart – do not look at the things that are coming upon the world but rather upon him who has power over these plagues. We need to make a U turn towards God and not look back like Lot’s wife. Forget the world for the world passeth away.
- And with fasting – this is a lifestyle whose time has come; fasting is not only good for the body it is essential for spiritual growth. Fasting is the one way that we move from a body-centric life to a God centered life. Without fasting I do not believe we will be able to survive the things that are coming upon the Earth. And the time to practice is now not when the stores run out of food.
- And with weeping, and with mourning: The coming destruction will be tragic, to say the least and not the time to say, ‘I told you so’. Jeremiah wept at the horror of the destruction of Jerusalem, and so must we weep for the horror that is soon coming upon the land, if per chance God will stay his hand.
- And rend your heart, and not your garments: rending of garments was a display of grief practiced all over the Middle East. This display, however was superficial not genuine in most cases and done only for public relations purposes. God is not interested in PR; the tragedy that is coming is real, so how can our grief also not be real? It all boils down to having greater concern for the needs of others rather than our own; then our bowels of compassion will be move just as Jesus’ were whenever he encountered distress and misery.
- Turn unto the LORD your God: Twice repeated admonition; reminding us again that in these times we need not turn to the ‘authorities’ but rather to THE AUTHORITY on high who is able to bring us through fires, floods, plagues and pestilences.
- For he is gracious and merciful: What a beautiful description of the character of our God; the evil of man compels him to pour judgment upon man but even in the midst of judgment he is ready to be gracious and merciful to all that look for his mercy. Habakkuk 3:2: O LORD, I have heard thy speech, and was afraid: O LORD, revive thy work in the midst of the years, in the midst of the years make known; in wrath remember mercy. In the midst of wrath we still know that his mercy endures forever.
- Slow to anger: I can vouch from personal experience that God is not just slow to anger; he gets angry slower than a turtle running a marathon. Like a child pushing a parent to the limit and the parent yet exercising patience, my God has been patient with me even when I have tested his patience to what I thought must have been the limit of that patience. Slow to anger he is but watch out when he does get angry; the things I see happening in the world convince me that his anger cannot be withheld much longer.
- And of great kindness: We forget that God is The Almighty; he can crush us without a moment’s notice whenever he might choose to do so. So what prevents him from doing so instantly whenever we or the world goes down the road of wickedness and evil? It is his character, he is of great kindness by nature and it is this nature that holds him back or else he would have wrapped up this world the day Adam ate of the forbidden fruit.
- And repenteth him of the evil: The word ‘REPENT’ in the bible does not mean penance which is a Roman Catholic Babylonian doctrine. Repent means to change one’s mind. God himself is telling us that he is more than willing to change his mind and withhold judgment if only we sincerely turn to him with our whole hearts and do the things he wants us to do. And if you read the short book of Joel you will notice that God gives us this admonishment even in the midst of raging destruction not willing, even at that late stage, to carry through his anger to its limit.
What more can I say? Trust in God and The Lord Jesus Christ and live, even if your body dies you will still live (forever!) Trust in man…well, I don’t think I need to spell it for anyone as to what happens if you trust in man. John 2:25 And needed not that any should testify of man: for he knew what was in man.