So let us proceed and see if ‘THEY’ that are so ominously presented by so many alternative media journalists, authors, and talk show hosts are the real powers upon Earth or are they mere puppets that are powerless against the real power both on Earth, and in Heaven, namely Jesus Christ. The book of Revelation is the last and the most dramatic book of the Bible. It is also a very prophetic book that reveals to all that read, and believe, ‘things that must shortly come to pass.’ So let me ask a few questions the answers to which will prove once and for all who controls what, and whose power we ought to fear and respect.
1. Q. Who is the author of the book of Revelation? A. Most people would say that it is the apostle John but John was merely a scribe; someone who wrote down that which was authored by another person, that person being God. Revelation 1:1, ‘The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John.’
2. Q. The judgments recorded in the book of Revelation begin with the opening of the book sealed with seven seals. Who wrote the book sealed with the seven seals? A. God not the Masons or Albert Pike or The Pentagon or any other ‘They’.
3. Q. The four horsemen of the Apocalypse about whom much has been written are: 1. Warfare, both civil and between nations. 2. Famine. 3. Plagues, Pandemics and Pestilences. 4. Economic devastation. Who opens the seals that these four horsemen can ride the Earth? A. Jesus Christ: not the CFR or The Bilderbergers or the Pope or any other man or even devil. Rev. 6:1 ‘And I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals…’ If the world does collapse economically, if WWIII does break out, if a worldwide pandemic kills millions, if a worldwide famine destroys millions more, we can rest assured that it is not ‘They’ that will have caused these things. No, these things will come upon the Earth as a judgment for man’s wickedness, when even innocent children have become tradable merchandise then it is only a matter of time before judgment comes in full force. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5Yt-OzyD3g&feature=player_embedded – watch this video to see how the wickedness of man grows apace in these last days. ‘They’ are only puppets that God will use to bring judgment upon the inhabitants of this Earth, and then ‘They’ themselves will be judged for the evil that they have brought upon mankind.
4. Q. Who has the keys of hell, and of death? A. Despite the near omnipotent powers attributed to ‘They’, as for example in the X-Files TV series and to Satan in print and film, the fact of the matter is that it is Jesus Christ who holds the keys to death and hell. It is he that determines who ends up where not any man or Satan. Who then ought we to fear, man or the devil or God? Rev. 1:18 I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.
5. Q. A lot has been written about the coming Earth changes such as planet X wreaking havoc upon Earth. If these things are truly coming upon Earth, who has the power to make even the heavens do his bidding, to make meteors and asteroids and other heavenly bodies come crashing down to Earth? A. God and Jesus Christ alone, neither man nor devil is capable of controlling the cosmos, or if capable has the freedom to do this without God’s authorization. How do we know that God has authorized this cosmic devastation to rain down upon Earth? A. Rev. 6:12, And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood; 13. And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind…. when he had opened the sixth seal… the one that opens the sixth seal to begin this cycle of cosmic destruction upon Earth is Jesus Christ not Satan or the Queen or the President or The Rockefellers of The Rothschilds or any other ‘They’.
6. Q. Why do these things happen anyway? Is it because ‘They’ want a New World Order? Because ‘They’ want to enslave all mankind or are ‘They’ mere puppets themselves doing the bidding of the real Master, the real unseen Power that ‘They’ neither believe in nor acknowledge? A. No, these things happen because the days ahead are the days of God’s wrath. Rev. 6:17, ‘For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?’ Presenting the ‘They’ as being omnipotent whose plans alone are being fulfilled in setting up The New World Order etc. is Satan’s way of taking credit for that which will happen, and is happening only as a result of God’s judgments upon man.
I can go on and on to prove that neither man nor the devil have ever been in control of this planet. Yes it is true that Satan is the god of this world but what means is that he is the author of the ‘system’ that the whole world follows which is the ancient Babylonian system of commerce. In this system anything and everything is for sale including the very souls and bodies of men, women and children. As this video shows in a world in which even innocent children have become merchandise it is inevitable that God’s righteous wrath will be kindled and judgment will come upon mankind and this Earth, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5Yt-OzyD3g&feature=player_embedded. But just because Satan is the god of this world and the author of its evil system of commerce is neither reason nor excuse for us to follow his evil dictates. Jesus has made us free from the power of this sinful world so that we can live in this world without being beholden to its universal commercial barcode system. We neither need to make ourselves merchandise nor ought we to trap others in the ‘system’. We do this by understanding that the purpose of our existence is to know and understand God not to make a living even if we have to hold a job or own a business. Our profit is increased as our knowledge of God is increased not our bank balances. We do not lay up treasures upon Earth but we lay up eternal treasures in Heaven where eternal life awaits us as promised by Jesus Christ. Rev. 1:7, ‘To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the tree of life, which is in the midst of the paradise of God.
In conclusion consider the following facts elucidated from the book of Revelation and give glory and honor to God not the NWO and their evil minions who are nothing more than menstrual rags that will be burned in the fire that will never be quenched. Fear not ‘THEY’ but rather fear him who alone is the omnipotent Lord God, Rev. 1:8, ‘I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.’
· The judgments of the book of Revelation including the seven seals, the seven trumpets, the seven thunders, and the seven vials all come upon the Earth as a result of God’s command not man’s, or even the devil’s.
· Much has been written about technologies such as HAARP that will be used to bring destruction upon the Earth. However, it is not until God allows it that such destruction will come upon Earth. Rev. 7:2 And I saw another angel ascending from the east, having the seal of the living God: and he cried with a loud voice to the four angels, to whom it was given to hurt the earth and the sea.
· The antichrist beast and the false prophet about whom reams have been written for centuries are not independent powers. They are appointed by God to fulfill his purposes for a season and then they go into perdition, end of story. Rev. 13:7, ‘And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.’ Who gives the beast this power, God does, not only does God give him this power but he also appoints the exact time for which the beast would retain this power.
· If only people understood that Satan himself is not an independent power but a mere puppet created by God to fulfill his purposes they would spend a whole lot more singing God’s praises rather than extolling the evil of Satan. Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things. Proverbs 16:4 The LORD hath made all things for himself: yea, even the wicked for the day of evil. Revelation 4:11 Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created. Nothing exists that does not serve the purposes of God.
· Rev. 17:17, ‘For God hath put in their hearts to fulfil his will, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God shall be fulfilled. Here are all the kings, and presidents and popes and rich and powerful men of the Earth gathered together to make war with The Lamb yet whose will do they fulfill, God’s or their own?
· If the antichrist beast is that powerful how come he was not able to overcome The Lamb? Rev. 19:20, ‘And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.’ God does not even allow these goons to be killed but hurls them alive into the lake of fire.
· Finally Satan himself has no power whatsoever against God. When it suits God he is taken, imprisoned in the bottomless pit for 1000 years, released to play out the final act of evil upon Earth and then sent into perdition. Rev. 20:1 ‘And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand. 2. And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years, 3. And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season’. So you see the devil who presents himself as the god of this world, as omnipotent, as all powerful has no power in reality, at least not before God. Do you not think that God can imprison him forever today if he so desired. That Satan is still loose it a testament to God’s omnipotence not the Devil’s. When God is finished with him he will destroy him forever along with his unholy angels and humans. Rev. 20:10, And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.’
Let me conclude by saying that though the days ahead will be perilous and may cost us our bodily lives, we must needs remember at all times that neither man nor Satan are in control of their own lives let alone ours. Even if we die because of our faith we believe in him who arose from the dead to die nevermore and who holds the keys to death and hell. Luke 12:5
But I will forewarn you whom ye shall fear: Fear him, which after he hath killed hath power to cast into hell; yea, I say unto you, Fear him.